VINIKA™ PVC-U (RIGID) STANDARD SERIES - EXTRUSION PROCESS
VINIKA™ rigid PVC compounds. Standard series for extrusion process: VREP711 F02- VREP712 001- VREP723 F50- VREP732 001- VREP732 F05- VREP732 020- VREP733 001- VREP743 036
(1) Does not contain this specific substance intentionally added, but it may be trace in the raw material used.
OUTDOOR USE - NF 132 HOMOLOGATION
NF (French Standard) approved grades for external applications such as:
- swimming pool covers (specific grades on request)
- other external applications such like fencing, cladding, etc...
Please visit: VINIKA™ NF-132-rigid-pvc-u-profiles-for-outdoor-use
STAND-BY MATERIAL FOR PVC EXTRUSION LINE
Thanks to VINIKA™ VREP 790 001 HB91, the setting-up of PVC-U extrusion line is easily managed and preserves equipment.
PVC material offers an extraordinary level of performance, however its thermal resistance may remain critical, especially during start-up of the equipment line after periods of standby.
VINIKA™ VREP 790 001 HB91 is a unique solution with extremely high thermal stability.
It is specifically developed to safely operate the setup process after standby periods.
Values only describe typical properties and may not be considered as specifications.
Not all grades are available in all regions, please contact your local sales representative.
Since mid 2016 the global brand names for vinyl based compounds are:
- VINIKA™: specialty rigid PVC-U and flexible PVC-P compounds
- SUNPRENE™: high performance elastomeric vinyl based compounds (PVC-P)
VINIKA™ and SUNPRENE™ respectively replace TEFANYL™ and MARVYLEX™ in Europe