BIO BASE ENGINEERING POLYMER
DURABIO™ combines most of the advantageous properties of Polycarbonate (PC) and those of the Polymethacrylate (PMMA), with additionally the bio origin of raw material.
- Excellent optical and mechanical properties
- Superb light transmission and UV-resistance
- Ductility, with strong impact resistance
- High heat resistance
- Scratch resistance
- Chemical inertness
DURABIO™ THE RENEWABLE WAY!
DURABIO™ is partially biobased and truly durable engineering plastic. It is made from isosorbide, which in return is derived from sorbitol, a widely available feedstock.
DURABIO™ is particularly designed for applications requiring exceptional durable transparency and visual appearance with scratch and impact resistance as well as chemical inertness.
TRANSPARENCY, MECHANICAL RESISTANCE, CHEMICAL INERTNESS
Light transmission, impact and UV resistance, contact with agressive chemicals
- Touch screen
- Optical film: high transparency, low birefringence
- Cosmetic containers
PAINTLESS AUTOMOTIVE DECORATIVE PARTS, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR
Easy colouring, exceptionnal visual appearence including in black-piano color
- Interior automotive console and dash-bord trims:
- Exterior automotive radiator grille and pillar paintless decorative parts, including black piano color
DURABIO™ QUOTED BY THE PRESS
DURABIO™ in Bioplastics Magazine
- UV / Weathering Conditions
- Abrasion / Scratch / Rubbing
- Crystal Clear (optical quality)
- Excellent Aesthetics
Materials for innovative sports equipment
Touchscreen, anti-sliding functions, protection, sealing
Automotive: Interior Functioning Components
Bin Mats, Buttons & Knobs, Consoles with impeccable design and color
Static Seals, Gap Filler, Exterior Finishing
Soft and rigid material solutions for finishing parts