COMPOSTABLE ALTERNATIVE TO LDPE
The conventional paper cup is coated with LDPE, which is not compostable, difficult to recycle, and disposed by landfill or incineration. By simply changing to BioPBS, the coated paper cup can be compostable without requiring any additional treatment.
SUITABLE FOR HOT FOOD AND BEVERAGES
The BioPBS coated paper can be filled with hot and cold beverages or food.
- Resistance to elution of vinegar, cooking oil, olive oil, etc.
- Resistance to percolation of cooking oil, worcester sauce, ketchup, etc.
EASY TO PROCESS
- Process is stable and low neck-in.
- Can run as fast as LDPE in existing LDPE machinery.
- Easy penetration into pore and around fiber yielding excellent adhesion to cup stock paper.
- Low heat seal temperature and excellent heat seal strength at lower coating thickness when compared to PLA.
- Excellent printability without pre-treatment.
FOOD CONTACT AND ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE
According to grades and applications, BioPBS™ is registered as food contact approved and passes the most demanding bio-based and compostable requirements.
BioBPS™ is certified by official bodies, please contact your local representative for more details.
|FOOD CONTACT||BIO BASED||COMPOSTABLE|