ADTEX™ automotive tie-layer resins designed for plastic fuel tank and components stand for excellence in durability, adhesion and low swelling under fuel contact with the most aggressive fuels and easy processability.
- Excellent adhesion to EVOH and PA, also at high temperature conditions
- Outstanding durability against various fuels
- Enhance EVOH/HDPE regrind compatibility
- Low fuel swelling/permeability
- Excellent mechanical/structural property
- Blow molding multi-layer fuel tank
- Blow molding filler pipe/tube
- Injection molded valve and components
ADTEX™ automotive tie-layer resins contribute to the increase in overall part performance in terms of evaporative emissions and pass more demanding automotive OEM specifications as well as local state regulations.
ADTEX™ Automotive Tie Layer Resins for Plastic Fuel Tank and Components are produced by MCPP, under licenced agreement & marketed globally with JAPAN POLYETHYLENE CORP. (JPE Japan).
MCPP is currently operating a global rebranding of its portfolio. According to regions, our MODIC™ brand will gradually be consolidated as ADTEX™ for PFT applications.
Please check with your regional distributor for further updates.