Solutions for the insulation and sheathing of automotive wiring.
- TPO: Thermoplastic Elastomer Olefin based having strong abrasion and up to Class C thermal resistance
- XLPE: Crosslinkable PE for the highest performances in therm of thermal temperature (up to Class D)
- HFFR: Halogen free and flame retardant olefin based compound
- TPE-S: Thermoplastic Elastomers SEBS based offering both thermal resistance and flexibility at very low temperature.
- PVC: PVC-P formulations offer an intrinseque abrasion resistance with series covering Class B and Class C.
Flame retardant solutions
- Zero halogen (HFFR-LSF0H)
- Low halogen
- Standard flame retardant
According to international standards, solutions comply with:
- ISO 6722, from T1 (85°C) to T4 (150°C) thermal resistance
- European Directive 2000 / 53 EC (End-of-Life Vehicles)