AND COMPOUNDING EXPERTISE
MCPP- MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL PERFORMANCE POLYMERS is specialized in polymer design and compounding with production facilities around the world.
MCPP's access to significant resources from MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL group includes thousands of its researchers and laboratories.
This expertise is the basis for the development of a comprehensive product portfolio:
- Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPS, TPV, TPO, TPE-E, TPU)
- Flexible & rigid vinyl compounds (standard & high performance)
- Compounds for slush molding
- Functional polymers (tie resin, cross-linkable polymers)
- Vinyl alcohol polymers
- Halogen-free, flame retardant polyolefins (HFFR)
ALTERNATIVE SUSTAINABLE and RENEWABLE SOLUTIONS
- Bio-sourced, biodegradable and compostable polymers
- Solutions including up to 70% recycling content (PIR/PCR).
- Engineering transparent bio-sourced polymers
3D PRINTING POLYMER SOLUTIONS
- Filaments (FFF)
- Granules (FGF)
- UV curring resin
THINK GLOBALLY, ACT LOCALLY
We believe that our global approach and expertise of markets offer the best chance for new technologies to be successful. At MCPP, we not only offer globally accessible technology but also individual and local specificity to help our customers anticipate and meet rapidly changing market needs and application requirements.
MCPP has a dedicated a network of global Sales and Marketing experts strongly supported by R&D specialists. This network is supported by the significant resources of the group comprised of thousands of researchers and market experts who provide innovative core technologies and solutions.
Our commitment is to act as extension to our customers and partners success to address existing and future social issues and concerns by developing and delivering innovative solutions and services:
- Building & Cable
- Consumer goods
- Food packaging
- Electronics & communications
- Energy supply