ZELAS™ polymers product range is comprised of 4 groups covering a wide range of properties, designed for film, tube and injected components for medical applications:
- R-TPO: Reactor TPO for film manufacturing or injection molding
- TPE: Modified elastomer with rubber/PVC like behavior for extrusion or injection molding
- Tie layer resin: adhesive/binder for multi-layer film extrusion
- Barrier material for long shelf life film
- Flexibility (soft to semi-rigid)
- Drop/impact resistance
- Tailored seal properties
- Chemical inertness
- Easy processing
- Heat resistance
- Barrier property for long shelf life
- High kinking resistance
- Food and Pharmacopoeia compliance
MCPP designs customized PVC free and vulcanized rubber free solutions for IV-bag assembly, including film, tubing or injection molded parts.
According to grades, ZELAS™ can be sterilized by typical methods:
- Gamma radiation without yellowing effects nor embritttlement
SAFETY AND COMPLIANCE
Most of ZELAS™ grades are designed to be compliant and tested to Pharmacopoeia and/or food regulations, relevant for materials only.
Before using our products, please make sure the legal regulation, conformity and safety limitation in the individual application by testing.
To confirm which of our ZELAS™ products will be suitable for your application, please consult us.
- Medical Usage
- Clarity: Transparent
- Kink Resistance
- Low Tackiness
ZELAS™ for medical tubing
Soft, transparent TPE elastomers for extruded medical tubing
ZELAS™ Tie resin for film extrusion
Tie layer resin bonding to PP, PE, EVOH, PA, metal, etc.
ZELAS™ for film extrusion
Reactor TPO, specialty compounds for mono or multi-layer medical films
ZELAS™ for molded parts
Soft, transparent TPE elastomers for medical molded parts