ZELAS™ product line offers medical device manufacturers easy moldable, high flow material alternatives to thermoset rubber (i.e. silicone and butyl-rubber). MCPP is here for our customers to develop specialized medical polymers that work for your medical applications.
ZELAS™ medical TPE compounds is the material of choice for a broad range of medical applications including:
- Drip chambers
- Rubber seal replacement
- Disposable syringe components
- Infusion system closures
Depending on the application and part design, ZELAS™ offers:
- Low compression set for good re-sealing properties & leak resistance
- Low sticktion performance, easy sliding
- Low stickiness
- Good coring performance
- Low migration
- Non-toxic polymer residues or substances
- Suitable for 1 or 2K molding designs
Please contact our MCPP representatives for ZELAS™ Pharmacopoeia and food regulations compliance certifications.