ESD - Electrostatic Sensitive Devices
To protect sensitive devices from electrostatic discharges, the selected material must have a propensity to dissipate it.
Such a property requires materials offering a surface resistivity level in a window of 1.E+06 Ω.cm to 1.E+08 Ω.cm, while plastics are above 1.E+12 Ω.cm, with very good insulating performance.
Thermoplastic elastomer with conductive properties
TEFABLOC™ TPE range offers by nature:
- impact resistance at low temperature
- elastic memory
- anti-slip effect
- chemical adhesion on polymers
- easy processing
- long term ageing
TEFABLOC ™ ESD series focus
- resistivity 1E+06 Ω.cm till 1E+08 Ω.cm (ASTM D257)
offering excellent dissipative performance
- hardness range from 75 Shore A
- chemical bonding on polyolefins