Strengthens Performance Polymers Business in Southeast Asia
Establishment of Regional Management Company in Singapore
Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (“MCC”; Head office: Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo; President: Hitoshi Ochi) hereby announces to establish a regional management company for its performance polymers business in Singapore to expand the scale of the business in the fast-growing ASEAN and India markets.
MCC’s consolidated subsidiary, ADVANCED PLASTIC COMPOUNDS SINGAPORE PTE LTD, will be renamed Mitsubishi Chemical Performance Polymers Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. (MCPP Asia Pacific) effective April 1, 2018, to take a strategic management role in the performance polymers business, enhance business development, and expand brand awareness in the ASEAN and India regions.
Outline of MCPP Asia Pacific
- Company name: Mitsubishi Chemical Performance Polymers Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- Line of business
> Production and sale of thermoplastic elastomers, PVC compounds, and performance polyolefins
> Regional management in the ASEAN and India regions
- Location: 41 Science Park Road #02-12/13 The Gemini Singapore Science Park II, Singapore 117610
- Establishment: June 1997
- Representative: Shuki Sakai (Effective April 1, 2018)
- Net sales: 1.2 million SGD (Approximately 96 million yen)
For further information, please contact:
- Public Relations and Investor Relations Office Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation Tel: [+81] (0)3-6748-7140