comprehensive PRODUCT range
In the European market, MCPP offers the widest range of material solutions for all types of doors and windows including wood, PVC and aluminum.
- TEFABLOC™: TPE range marketed as an EPDM rubber substitute without the need for vulcanization or cross-linking like EPDM does.
- SUNPRENE™: High performance elastomeric vinyl based compounds (PVC-P).
In addition to rubber like behavior, TEFABLOC™ has a flexible processing window. The chemical nature of the material provides long term weathering stability even for light colours and new engineering design possibilities including multi-materials.
SUNPRENE™ - formerly named MARVYLEX™ in Europe - is well known for its excellent elastic memory, making it well suited for both dynamic seals and PVC profile static seals and can be co-extruded or post-co-extruded.
According to applications, country and region, material are homologated according to:
- CSTB − QB36 certification for flexible materials (List of certified materials according to QB36)
- RAL − GKFP (Gütegemeinschaft Kunststoff−Fensterprofilsysteme e.V): RAL GZ 716/1 (CLASS IV & CLASS V)
- BSI (class A - class B)
Please visit the PRODUCT pages and the PRODUCT FINDER section for more information.
As of mid 2016, the global brand names for vinyl based compounds are:
- VINIKA™: specialty rigid PVC-U and flexible PVC-P compounds
- SUNPRENE™: high performance elastomeric vinyl based compounds (PVC-P)
VINIKA™ and SUNPRENE™ respectively replace TEFANYL™ and MARVYLEX™ in Europe