The combination of BioPBS™ and injection molding will lead to the creation of a remarkable range of environmentally friendly applications.
- Soft and flexible, good impact property
- Good dimensional stability
- Good flowability and easy ejection of parts from mold
- Shorter cycle time compared to other bioplastics
- Superior heat resistance compared to other bioplastics
When compounding with other bioplastics, BioPBS™ can enhance their mechanical properties such as impact strength and bring in higher service temperature up to 100°C.
FOOD CONTACT AND ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE
According to grades and applications, BioPBS™ is registered as food contact approved and passes the most demanding bio based and compostable requirements.
BioBPS™ is certified by official bodies, please contact your local representative for more details.
|FOOD CONTACT||BIO BASED||COMPOSTABLE|