SUNPRENE™ solutions group flexible vinyl materials (PVC-P) with outstanding physical, mechanical and heat ageing performances but also remarkable surface aspect, placing specially designed SUNPRENE™ into high demanding applications.
SUNPRENE™ is recognized for providing a smooth surface appearance while meeting different gloss targets, from high gloss to low gloss, depending on the specific aesthetic requests.
- Seals (Building window and automotive glass encapsulation)
- Automotive interior and exterior parts
High mechanical properties
Excellent elastic recovery
Heat ageing resistance
Long term weathering resistance
Smooth surface aspect.
Gloss management from very matte to glossy surface.
PERFORMANCE & AGEING RESISTANCE
- CSTB − "Materials", compositions for the active part of sealing profiles used in carpentry and light facade/ CLASS 5 & CLASS 4
- RAL − GKFP (Gütegemeinschaft Kunststoff−Fensterprofilsysteme e.V): RAL GZ 716/1 (CLASS IV & CLASS V)
- Compression Set / Elastic Recovery
- UV / Weathering Conditions
- Abrasion / Scratch / Rubbing
- Colored at Specified Shade
- Excellent Aesthetics
- Clarity: Transparent
Material solutions for side window and sunroof panel encapsulation
Door & Window Seals
Materials for door and window seals
Static Seals, Gap Filler, Exterior Finishing
Soft and rigid material solutions for finishing parts
Glass Run Channels and Belt Lines
Seals for sliding and moving windows
Automotive: Interior Functioning Components
Bin Mats, Buttons & Knobs, Consoles with impeccable design and color