- 100% Recyclable
- Excellent Chemical Resistance
- Easy Thermoplastic Processing
- Superior Compression Set/Elastic Recovery at elevated temperatures
OEM SPECIFICATIONS TO CUSTOMIZED FORMULATIONS
- Grades available in pre-colored, natural or standard black
- Highly UV resistant material
- Tailored high flow/low flow, improved scratch & mar, anti-wear grades available
- A wide range of hardnesses from 45 Shore A to 50 Shore D are commercially available
- Can be used as a component of TPO skin formulations.
- Trexprene™ grades are suitable for injection, extrusion and blow molding and can be used with typical thermoplastic molding equipment.
- Sprues & runners, off-fall or scrap parts can be recycled back in provided they are kept free from contamination.
please contact us for available grades. PLEASE REVIEW SOME OF THE TYPICAL APPLICATIONS FOR TREXPRENE™ TPV BELOW.
- Compression Set / Elastic Recovery
- Elevated Service Temperature
- UV / Weathering Conditions
- Abrasion / Scratch / Rubbing
Airbag Covers & Housings, Interior Surfaces & Functioning Components
Simplified assembly, wider design possibilities for better value.
Automotive Interior Surfaces
Impeccable finish and soft feel for interior surfaces, dashboard & door skins
Automotive: Interior Functioning Components
Bin Mats, Buttons & Knobs, Consoles with impeccable design and color
Static Seals, Gap Filler, Exterior Finishing
Soft and rigid material solutions for finishing parts