MCPP technologies for multi-layer film are designed for the bonding of materials with non intrinsic chemical adhesion:
Acid grafted functional polyolefin / adhesive
- High adhesive strength
Excellent bonding strength to PE/PP, EVOH, PA, PET, PBT, PS and aluminum foil.
- Polyolefin-like properties
Heat stability (Retortable)・easy processing・oil resistance
- Wide Variety Applications
Co-extrusion blow film (mono & multi-bubble)・cast film・extrusion coating ・heat lamination film
- Compliance for food contact regulation
Semi-crystalline biosourced and compostable polyester resin
- Design for dry lamination
- Soft and flexible™
- Excellent heat-sealability with low heat seal temperature
- Higher gas barrier than LDPE
- Good to retain aroma such as limonene
- Suitable for food contact such as weak acidic, fatty and oily food
- As sealant this can be used by co-extrusion or dry lamination with cellulosic materials and bio-plastics
FOOD CONTACT AND ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE
According to grades and applications BioPBS™ is registered as food contact approved and passes the most demanding bio-based and compostable requirements.
BioBPS™ is certified by official bodies, please contact your local representative for more details.
|FOOD CONTACT||BIO BASED||COMPOSTABLE|